On Thursday, 15th April 2010 from 11:00 till 19:00 hrs, a full day informative event – Day of Possibilities through EU funds “Croatia in Europe, Europe for Croatia” will be held in Mimara Museum.
- Informing the visitors on possibilities of utilization of EU funds through individual conversation with experts in info desks
- Exhibition of photographs related to projects financed from EU funds
- Providing of comprehensive and expert information on possibilities of utilization of funds from currently available IPA pre-accession programme, as well as prospective EU funds which will be available to the Republic of Croatia after its EU accession.
TO WHOM IS IT INTENDED
- General public, civil society organizations, educational institutions, private sector… to put it simple, for all interested in EU funds
YOUR INFORMATION OFFICERS:
- Experts from institutions currently accredited for utilization of pre-accession funds, which will perform significant role in management of prospective EU funds.